From Stumptown Syndicate
This is an experiment in keeping track of currently open tasks for the Syndicate. It spun out of the tasks remaining to be completed after our 2013-08-08 Work Session and has grown from there.
- Blogging all the things
- User group support update
- Request for donated office space
- sending prospectus to past donors
- email current Syndicate members about renewal
- Recurring billing for membership
- Paypal options - nonprofit accounts etc.
- Design event prospectuses
- Ignite Portland
- BarCamp Portland
Open Source Bridge
- send updated prospectus to Intel
- follow up with Mike about video
- check on archive.org licensing limits for audio/video hosting
- make 2014 planning calendar
- research/order volunteer patches for 2013 and 2014
- Set up attendee map (based on registration information)
- 2013-08-21: Reid drafted a blog post asking for space: http://etherpad.opensourcebridge.org/syndicate-office-space-ask
- 2013-08-20: Reid posted volunteer picnic announcement to osbridge and syndicate blogs and sent to osbridge volunteers via mailchimp
- 2013-08-19: Melissa wrote posted volunteer picnic announcement to osbridge list
- 2013-08-19: Reid updated Open Source Bridge prospectus on the site for 2014.
- 2013-08-15: Reid wrote a short post announcing WhereCamp for the Syndicate blog.
- 2013-08-14: Sherri contacted the Hollywood theatre about hosting Ignite Portland (they're interested!) and reached out to schedule the first Ignite planning meeting for 2013.
- 2013-08-13: Reid and Audrey scheduled the first WhereCampPDX planning meeting for Wednesday, August 14
- 2013-08-13: Reid wrote and posted an event announcement to the WhereCampPDX blog.
- 2013-08-11: Reid added Syndicate and cross-event links to the footers of the Ignite, WhereCamp, and BarCamp sites.
- 2013-08-10: Reid added a simple event description to the WhereCampPDX site and did other prep work for launch.