Stumptown Syndicate’s mission is to cultivate a resilient and sustainable ecosystem of diverse and inclusive technology communities.
- facilitate the sharing of resources and knowledge
- build and support experience-based education through talks, workshops, and other events in the Pacific Northwest
- empower communities to actively engage new learners, experienced members, and everyone else who wants to participate
This mission and vision along with our guiding principles inform our decision-making.
Stumptown Syndicate is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Contributions to Stumptown Syndicate are tax-deductible in the U.S.
- Elea Chang – President
- Sara Jensen – Operations Lead
- Reid Beels
- Thursday Bram
- Gaba Rodriguez Beron
Mailing address: PO Box 28398, Portland, OR 97228
- Telephone: (503) 512-9695
Want to keep track of our progress? Subscribe to our newsletter.